Rainy Days

Wednesday, October 28, 2015
 I love rainy days. For some reason, once the skies turn grey all grown-up responsibility turns off and sweat pants come on. When the clouds roll in, I open my craft bin and see what I can find. I love crafting because it can be so elaborate or so minimal. Not leaving the comfort of my home, I stayed in my big cotton pants, toiled around with leather cording, antlers from old hunting racks and let the day get away with me.



How do you take advantage of your rainy days? Take a walk around your house, your room, maybe just outside your front door and see what happens!  

FAREWELL OCTOBER CARE PACKAGE GIVEAWAY

It's sad to see these October days end, so why not send it off with a care package? In the spirit of full moons, costumes and candy here's your time to shine! Send me a photo of a spooky spirited DIY or perhaps your Star Wars costume for a chance to win!

 items in my package:
-Pumpkin Spice Mini Wheats
-Pumpkin Spice Oreos
-Pumpkin Spice bagels and english muffins
-Handcrafted marbleized pendant necklace


how to enter:
via email
-submit your photos directly to me! everydaijoys@gmail.com
social media
-follow me on instagram @everydaijoys 
-tag me 
-hastag #everydaijoygives

Looking forward to your posts!!! Submit by 12 midnight on Halloween ! Winner announced Sunday!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top