The beginning of October comes to me following the months of anticipation that build in my heart for all things fall! Changing leaves, carving pumpkins, big sweaters, chilly cheeks.
Amidst all the typical hype, my guilty fall pleasure has to be the abundance of all things "pumpkin spice".
Literally.
The material world has turned our autumnal market into an orchard of anything and everything pumpkin spice. It began as the much anticipated Pumpkin Spice Latte we all came to know and love, but this season of October has grown into so much more.
Pumpkin Spice cookies, candles, chapstick, gum. . . hummus???
Where does it stop?
Alright, let me make it clear. I love the pumpkin spice season.
So I thought I'd reflect on my experiences, things you should take time to enjoy and those you can leave behind.
A few of my favorites (in no particular order because, come on. It's just delicious)
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
There are no words. You just need this in your life. If you are a lover of PB and all things fall. This is a must in my October pantry.
Pumpkin Pie Bagels
Inlaid with small bits of pumpkin, these bagels will add a subtle fall zest to your everyday bagel.
English Muffins
For those who love pumpkin, but would rather not indulge in a bagel, these are for you!
Mini Wheats (notice a breakfast trend?)
Amazing!
Pumpkin Spice Oreos
Have you ever wanted a pumpkin pie, but not the whole pie?? Well this Oreo is just for you
Now, those are just a sampling of the many pumpkin spice item to don my pantry.
Some of the other honorable mentions:
-Angies Boom Chika Pop
-Hershey Kisses
-M&M's Pumpkin Spice Latte
Personally, I feel like there are many things that shouldn't be turned into a pumpkin.
Among the following:
-Peeps
-Chobani
Yes, I am a sucker of the pumpkin spice marketing scheme. It's not even that I love pumpkin. I just love seasonal things!
Tell me what you think??
Is there something I missed
Anything you recommend?
BE ON THE LOOKOUT--my first giveaway is on it's way...







OMG I'm eating a pumpkin spice cookie as I'm typing this!! Claire got them from Marianos - they're called Dancing Deer Pumpkin Spice Shortbreads. So yummy! And what giveaway are you holding? That's awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteSave some for me! Those sound amazing. I'm hosting a send off October Pumpkin Spice care package give away. Check out my latest post for more details!
ReplyDelete