Lets try a DIY! -my hand at A Beautiful Mess

Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Hey there!

So not too long ago when I started off my blogosphere, I intended on finding joy in my every day life. 
Sometimes that means you create!

Surfing along on one of my favorite blogs A Beautiful Mess I came across a great DIY for new jewelry. 

I don't often wear too much jewelry, so doing it myself makes it more meaningful and fun to wear!!

SO, 

Here we go!

step one:
-find all the necessary supplies at your favorite craft store. 

Supplies I used:
-oven bake clay
-silicon rolling pin or glass jar to use as rolling pin
-X-Acto knife or clay knife
-parchment paper
-super glue
-necklace chain, jump rings, and necklace closure
-gold pendant bails




step two:
-break off your desired amount of clay
-marbleize your clay together (I followed the tutorial offered here)



step three:
-cut out your desired shapes and bake in your oven on parchment paper according to your clay instrucions



 step four: 
-attach your pendants to the jewelry bail with super glue
-while glue dries, find your desired length for your chain
-add your pendant to chain
-attach jump rings and necklace closure


 step five:
-Success!!



It's a SUPER fun and simple way to make awesome statement pieces or small pendants to add to your accessory collection. 

Any questions? Please ask!!

DIY isn't for you? Shop STELLA AND DOT for great new styles 

Stella & Dot New Arrivals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top