hey there!!
hoping I still remember how to blog because it has literally been forever. my head is still catching up with me from such a whirlwind of a weekend. but I wanted to take time just to reconnect and catch up with where life has taken me this week!
diving right in, I was able to catch up with two of my favorite people on a mini weekend getaway featuring Wicker Park! i was never one to venture off the beaten path when it came to visiting the city, but teaming up with these cousins of mine made for quite an adventure.
being our excited selves, we get into wicker park before the city is awake. answer to that problem?
stop and take great photos.
![]() |
| on the blog with the best! thelollyproject! |
but I’m so glad I got to spend this time with these two girls, from belting in the car to learning blogging basics from thelollyproject I couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend my saturday. Off now to a family reunion! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
what about you? where did this weekend take you? anywhere unexpected?














OMG I miss you so much! This was so much fun and adventures like these bring me so much joy! I'm so happy we got to do it!
ReplyDelete