january.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016
hello there!

I don't know about you, but the post holiday slump is starting to hit hard around the house these days.
I love the holidays. All sides of my family having parties, getting together, holiday food, crazy amounts of baking. The Christmas marathon keeps me going right up until the new year.





But something about ringing in 2016 just seems a bit "heh". I don't know?

Maybe I need a resolution?
I don't know.
Haha.

But it's 2016!! What is happening??

First things first, get ready for my blog to get much cuter.
Why you ask?
Well.
Jake and I will be welcoming a very furry addition to our house next week!!


There's going to be so much puppy love, you won't even be able to handle it.

So, with puppy prep taking up most of the time lately, I haven't really been able to get back into my usual grove.
But, we'll see where this little step takes us next.

Anyway.
Just thought I'd pop in and say "hello" and be on the look out for some newer and cuter bloggin'.

What do YOU think??
-How do you feel post holiday madness?
-Is there anything more you'd like to see on the blog? (recipes, projects, personal posts, puppies)

2 comments:

  1. Those jammies are on point :] Congrats Boss' on puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ those jammies are on point! hahah and i miss you! we need to take time and have another chicago date!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top