A gentle force has entered into our small little galaxy Jake and I have called home, and his name is Kenobi.
This gentle little giant has been a blessing coming into our lives. And this unexpected twist into our new year has taken Jake and I on a crazy adventure into puppy parent-hood.
It's only been a few days since he arrived into our home, and there is so much Kenobi has already brought into our lives.
A few tid bits we've learned about Kenobi, just so you can get to know him better:
He loves open windows, even in the frigid cold.
Snuggling is his favorite
He loves sleeping in the "in-between" spaces of our coffee table.
The TV captivates him from time to time, especially when The Office is on ;)
And, like me, he also thinks selfies are awkward. But I couldn't resist!!
So this is him! And we couldn't be happier. There will be plenty more puppy posts to come. I'm so excited for the little ray of light he'll continue to be in our humble abode.




Awe man. So cute...and FLUFFY! He is a great addition to your home!
ReplyDeleteAww OMG Aleesh i'm coming over right now! be there in four hours.
ReplyDelete