hello december.

Monday, December 7, 2015
Oh!

Hi.

Remember that one time I blogged. 
Well sometimes that’s life. 

And it’s been pretty busy lately. 

Some good. 
Some bad. 
Some in the middle. 

But it’s been life. 

Quick catch up here! 

Jake (my wonderful husband) and I were in Orlando the week before Thanksgiving :)


AMAZING

Of course we took the grand adventure to Harry Potter World. So there will be much more on that later!!



As our trip was coming to it’s close, we were gearing our minds toward the move out of my parents house to the apartments down the road. 

Moving took up most (well all) of the break tidings of Thanksgiving brought us. 

With all this goodness, it was hard to have to say good-bye. 



My family and I lost a loved one around this holiday season when we said bye to our dog of 14+ years Zoey. 

So it’s been a whirlwind of highs and lows, and it’s really only been two weeks!!


But it’s December folks!
Enjoy glad tidings
Drink Peppermint Mocha’s

Be cozy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top