mom.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

 So it’s my second Thursday feature in my month of thankfulness Thursday, and I’m here for a brief moment to brag about the woman I call my mom.


Here she is. 
She’s literally amazing. 


In so many more ways than I can even being to tell you, she is the most amazing person I have ever been blessed to know. 
Never in my life have seen her place herself before others. She would happily go without if it meant that her husband, kids or others could go “with”. 
More patience than anyone I have ever met 
She’s always there to listen and be there even if she may not feel like she always has words to say back. 





I love her SO much. 

I can not even begin to thank her for how much it’s meant to me to have her in my life, especially now, I’ve been able to just lean and depend on her and that has literally meant the world to me. 

She moved guys!! Literally took herself from her home in Michigan and came to me. So that I could have the support she knew I needed even before I knew really how much I would come to need it. 

Like, just no words. 
I love her to death

And I’m so thankful for all the things she is to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top