Honoring the month of “Thankfulness”, I thought I’d take time these next couple of Thursday’s to highlight some people in my life that I am incredibly thankful for. With the season of my life that I am in right now, I never really know what to say. I know everyone that has surrounded me feels like they never know what to do or say. And I want to let you know that it’s okay! I never know what to say either. So I want to express my thanks in the only way I know how. And that’s writing.
Today I’d like to introduce you to one of my most favorite persons in the entire world.
Ladies and gentlemen, the man who stole my heart. . .
Jake Boss.
![]() |
| One of our engagement photos! |
There's so much I could say about this man. And perhaps I'll overload your "mush" factor by sharing our whole story. But for now, I really just want to express how thankful I've been for him over the last year.
He's stuck by me on my best days and on my worst. And though he my feel like he's never helping in the right way, he always has done and been exactly what I need.
I'm so thankful he's been able to still be himself with me.
I'm thankful he's still able to be silly even when things have seemed so frustrating and hard.
I appreciate so much the degree to which he supports me. Willing to put his own plans on hold so I could move closer to family and be surrounded by the support I needed.
I love that he's still my best friend.
I love his quirks.
I am SO thankful that he sticks with me.
For his patience
Gentleness
Compassion
He's been such a light to me in more ways than he knows. And writing this now, it's hard to even put into words how much I appreciate this guy. I hope he knows I have constantly felt supported and loved by him even if he feels like it's not helping. It helps. A lot.
If you don't know this man, you should be his friend!












0 comments:
Post a Comment