Welcome

Monday, June 22, 2015
Well hello!

Welcome to Everyday Joys. My name is Alicia and I am on the journey to finding my joys in an everyday life. Here in my blog you will find things centered on my life, recovery, family, most-likely some DIY and any other pressing thoughts that I feel like I just can't contain!! I'm so excited to have you all here joining me on my journey back to true joy.

Here are a few people I think I should introduce you to that you may meet along the way!


My mom and dad. These people have been my biggest supporters through literally everything! They are two of the most loving people I've ever known and I couldn't have asked for two better role models to have grown up with.


Another one of my most favorite people is my brother Tyler. He is probably the most genuine person I know and is so much smarter than he gives himself credit for. This kid is in college for computer programming, I mean come on!



Last, I've been so blessed to have this kid marry into my life. Jake is my best friend, husband, and my rock through all the rocky parts of life. I see God's love and compassion lived out in him so much I just can't help but fall in love with him more and more as our marriage continues to grow.



In college I studied a little of this, and a little of that before finally (after 11 major changes) decided to study and graduate with a BA in Christian Education. I'm so excited to see where this degree takes me!!



However, now that I'm a recent college graduate, thrown into the mix of this thing we call life, I'm just trying to figure it all out one day at a time.

I currently work two jobs, barista by day and yoga teacher by night.



When I'm not working away, I love finding time to craft. Big things, small things, once I set my mind on a project I've just got to see it through!

I'd like to think that I'm good at taking photos. But really just grabbing my camera and taking it with me everywhere is more of a hobby. I'm hoping one day my skills will match were my brain thinks I am haha!

I'd hope to eventually finish writing, and publish a book. Even if I hold the only copy, it's on my bucket-list.

I've been to London, Mexico and Kenya and hope to continue traveling the world.

One day too, I hope that some of these rocky parts of my life are behind me and I can use my experience to help and encourage those around me. Whether it's one person or many, I'm excited to see where this journey takes me!

I hope you enjoy my blog and I'm excited to share my journey along with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top