Let's try a DIY!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Getting back into the groove of things has done exactly opposite, and really I’ve been SO off track this week haha!

But trying to do better. I’m back on the blog today featuring a projects segment on my newest bedroom furnishing!

So, living at home, Jake and I found ourselves in the pickle of limited space as a husband working from home. With my mom starting daycare again, he was in need of a space for him to do his crazy financial business while the kids are all back.

Thus, the desk idea was born!

So, 
Step one:
Find a crazy awesome DIY on Pinterest to try and save yourself $$
Woodworking Plans

Step two:
Have an amazing dad who is willing to dedicate his free time to help you build it so you don’t totally mess it up


Step three:
Stain stain stain!




Step four:

Take fun blog pictures before the husband uses it for its intended purpose haha



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top